Running an Online Store is actually fun. The best part of online store is that we can sell our products, even when we are sleeping. Every Month hundreds of offline stores opens their online stores to dominate the industry. Online Stores are always preferred because they are easy to manage, advertise, and saves money as well. Moreover, they overcome the geographical limitation and people. In some cases, online stores are so successful that people even replace their day job.
You have makeup your mind to open an online store, then you are already a step ahead of your competitors. Now the question is, which E-commerce platform is more beneficial for your business. As an E-commerce development company, we understand the benefits of various platforms. Here is a list of 5 best hosted E-commerce platforms that may suit your business perfectly.
These days, Shopify is the most famous and preferred online shopping cart tool for most of the businesses. Shopify aims to serve small sized shops and hence are popular among them only.
One of the main reasons of Shopify’s popularity is the adaptation of an app store to easily expand the default store. They offer hundreds of apps and professional themes.
- Shopify also comes with unlimited bandwidth and products, which is not available in every hosted platforms.
- Shopify also offers an abandoned cart recovery feature.
- Significant Features of Shopify
- Easily Integrate with Fulfillment Centers or Dropshippers
- Mobile commerce ready
- 70 payment gateways to choose from
- More than 100 themes available
Shopify starts at $29/month
BigCommerce is popular for small to medium sized shops. The Big Commerce platform is a good option for any business that wants to maintain an eBay business.
Its base plan has many beneficial features including gift cards, real-time shipping quotes, and 24/7 mail/phone/chat.
BigCommerce also comes with unlimited products, storage, and bandwidth.
Moreover, from within the Big Commerce Platform, you can integrate your online web stores with the eBay listings.
Abandoned Cart Recovery is available at higher plan.
Significant Features of BigCommerce
- Assistance with Google Trusted Store Certification
- Assistance with set up to increase sales.
- Easy to integrate with eBay, Google Shopping, and other
- BigCommerce starts at $29.95/month
Volusion is popular among all size of businesses and is the second most used online shopping cart, Yahoo Store tops the list.
Among all, it is the cheapest one to offer abandoned cart recovery and comes with starter plan only.
Volusion offers all the necessary data needed to get started however, it is limited with 100 products and 1 GB of data usage only.
With its Pro plan, you can get some beneficial and professional plans.
Significant Features of Volusion
- Easy to integrate Amazon and eBay
- Integrated Loyalty Program
- Built in Deal of the Day
- Volusion starts at $15/month.
You can call 1ShoppingCart as an all-in-one solution. It not only lets you set up your online store, it also integrate its payment functionality quite easily into your regular website.
Other than shopping cart, it also gives you auto-responders, so that you can follow up on customers and prospects. They offer impressive features.
1ShoppingCart has also an integrated affiliate program.
Significant Features of 1ShoppingCart:
- Built-in affiliate program
- Brilliant Upsell Abilities
- Many other features that lets you follow up your customers
- Option to pay for required level of customer support
Wix is actually a free website builder, and has gained popularity for the same. However, most of the people don’t know that Wix offers eCommerce features in its premium packages.
You won’t find any impressive feature in Wix, however you will find all required features to setup an online store.
It offers an attractive visual design, which you can adjust as per your preference in any color.
If you offer limited products, then Wix is perfect to make your site engaging for your customers.
Significant Features of Wix:
- Neat Visual Editor with live examples and template reference.
- Easy setup and perfect for testing the waters
- No transaction cost
Wix offers eCommerce feature at just over $120.
LeanPort is a recognized E-commerce development company, which can help you open your online store in a cost-effective manner.